Monday, April 23, 2012

Publishing: Paused

Hello, everyone! We haven't been posting in a while, and for those few of you who have been waiting for a new post, I do apologize. Truth be told, I simply haven't had much time. As you may recall, my graduation (and Ana's) is coming up, and I (we) am (are) swamped with school and preparations! It doesn't leave much time to write, or to format posts. And formatting the posts is becoming increasingly difficult. You might have noticed missing spaces in my paragraphs, misplaced pictures; and, to add to that, blogger just changed their dashboard. I'm going to have to re-learn how to use it. (I'm thinking of switching to another blog host, but that will be in the distant future, if at all. If you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.) Anyway, to get to the point; I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I will try to post the rest of the mini-meditations soon, and some other posts. Thank you for your patience! In the meantime, please stop by this blog:
The Perky Pilgrim
This perky girl has some beautiful and inspirational musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment